Attention all parents: this might make or break your child’s future so take heed!
Are your kids suffering from such symptoms – constant doodling, stubborn eschewal of everything mainstream, and persistence about keeping up their own styles and identities? If so, your child might be suffering from a grave condition; they bear the early signs of a creative genius! But, despair not, we have just the prescription you need – a fun-filled 5-day design camp administered by a highly experienced French trainer!
Upon completion of the treatment, your child will be able to:
- Get equipped with digital design soft skills which is of exceptional importance given we’re living in the heyday of visual design.
- Incorporate the elements of art and graphic design into their daily work such as enhancing their visual presentation skills through digital design and understanding visual hierarchy
- Harvest more lateral creative thinking concepts
- Interact with like-minded sufferers, where team building will be of huge assistance in managing their condition
The dangers of deferring treatment:
- Your child may never realize the benefits of creative genius and feel imprisoned in the four-walled cell of their latent mind, unable to translate their imagination into a tangible product
Course content (4 hours every day – Monday to Friday 9:00 – 1:00)
• Understand basic pictograms and ideograms and how they affect design today
• Introduction to Photoshop and basic photo touch up
• Getting started with graphic design through elements of art (lines, shapes, form, texture, color)
• Introduction to Illustrator and basic drawing
• Pairing elements through principles
• Understanding layer manipulation to create superimposed graphics
• Getting an idea through creative thinking and translating them into visual
• Using illustrator to draw a simple logo
• Presentation of visual project
• Combining photoshop and illustrator for multi-platform design
Instructor -Violaine Hemery
Violaine has always had an artistic propensity- visual and written, possessing a degree in literature (specializing in visual arts), multiple certifications in Photography, and a Diploma in Communication & Design.
She started her career in photography, working as a photo lab technician in Paris where she honed her skills in visual art. Such experiences include proposing optimal visual solutions for art curators and photographer for major exhibitions. With the 3 years experience she gained in Paris, she furthered her career in the other end of the world, working as a freelance photographer in Hong Kong where she undertook research responsibilities and produced postcards of Hong Kong.
In 2010, Violaine got her breakthrough in the creative industry, founding her own creative firm- Primeravera Creations, in Singapore. Her firm mainly renders graphic design services for SME’s and entrepreneurs, as well as developing effective branding solutions to her clients, among whom are illustrious names like the French Chamber of Commerce and IPG mediabrands. Just this year, Violaine clinched the prestigious D&AD Student Award, where she was nominated with her team for the Open brief category. Having come a long way to be the award-winner and CEO of today, she demonstrates the same determination and perseverance in everything she does.
About Chatsworth Medi@rt Academy:
Established in 2003, Chatsworth Medi@rt Academy (CMA) is the first Marketing, Advertising & Design Integrated School in Asia. Since then, CMA graduates have gone on to work for premier ad agencies, started their design-entrepreneurial work or pursued further education with advance standing.
As a school that offers Marketing + Advertising + Design (MAD) Integrated diploma courses, CMA bridges creativity and reality. By providing professional and industrial- oriented knowledge and skills, students are enabled to excel in creative advertising and designs while gaining survival skills and strategies from lecturers who are 100% industrial players in the creative field.